Saturday, August 1, 2009

Daisey Days



Lovely Daisey days... We went to the doctors office on Thursday and Daisey weighs in at 6lbs 7 oz 19 inches long! AND she got her first shot! I could have cried! She screamed and cried and it broke our hearts! After a little bit of Tylenol she ended up being okay and sleeping pretty good.

Daisey continues to be her daddy's little girl, and I think he's a little sad to have to be going back to school. I'm not sure that I want him to have to go back to school either...

Daisey is growing out of her premie clothes, and so today, for the first time she has a Newborn outfit on! So here's to more lovely Daisey days and lots of growing!

4 comments:

  1. So Cute! Congratulations, I am so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that... Daisey Days. So cute!! I'm so glad she's growing. Although, it will happen so fast *sigh*. Love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shots suck! I hate hate hate them!! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! We should get together sometime and make bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she is not the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen!

    PS ~ tomorrow will be my 3rd time at church THIS WEEK!

    ReplyDelete