I have had an amazing thought this morning!
Rejoice in the little things! I have realized that I am no longer able to be that person that can get the entire house clean in one day. It just isn't do-able- not with a newborn anyway! So I have decided to focus on the little things that I get accomplished.
So here's the list:
I have cleaned my bathroom counter
I showered AND did my hair AND put on a little make up
I cut my scrapbook paper down to 8 x 11.5
Daisey has had two naps, and eaten three times.. she's been bathed and dressed in the cutest onesis!
I have made all of Daisey's appointment for the month of August.
That is my daily triumph! If I get nothing else done today, I will still feel successful! Better yet, I am determined to feel successful! So here goes, I am going to run upstairs and change my sheets, and hopefully get the bed made without Daisey waking up!
Ready or not...here I go!!
Seriously YOU are the cutest.... and the BEST mommy...
ReplyDeleteGuess what, you WIN!!! That is terrific!!
ReplyDelete