Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All 8 1/2 pounds



There's for you Aunt Tara! These are the latest and greatest, taken today, hot off the camera!
We found out today that Daisey is now a "hefty" 8 and a half pounds! That's more than double her birth weight in two months! yippee! So besides from loving to eat, she also loves to sleep. I got a record 7.5 hours of sleep last night. It was heavenly! Well, mother duty calls, and so without any regret, I take my leave to care for my darling girl.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! Glad she is sleeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You are accusing me of being crazy, and you are gloating about 7.5 hours of sleep?? HA! I love you too sis. My beautiful 13 pounder got me up 6 times last night. She's rolling over onto her stomach in the middle of the night, and forgetting how to get back over. So much for beauty sleep!! :) I am glad that Daisey is sleeping so well. I know just how hard it is to function without enough sleep. So I'm VERY happy for you! Me and my little garden will continue our craziness!! :) TTFN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is great... She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete