Friday, July 17, 2009

Lovin' it!

The joys of parenthood. I don't think Daisey knows that she's doing all the little things that make us fall in love with her all over again. Things like grabbing our fingers, snuggling up close, or moving her head to look at us as we walk by or when she hears our voice. Daisey is starting to fill out in her face a little bit. She's awake a little bit more often, mostly later at night. She has the most beautiful dark eyes. She still likes to be wrapped up, to stay warm, and is getting used to the idea of not having a clean diaper every second. When we first got her home, a messy diaper was some sort of a tragedy! She would cry and cry! Now, she wimpers and we take care of it ASAP! The things that you start doing when you become a parent...

4 comments:

  1. Oh diaper drama... ;) thamks for updating the blog!!! i can hardly wait to meet Daisey and finally give my lil sis the mother love hug she deserves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little thing. You guys are awesome parents. We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness I read your story below and I can't believe how similar it is to ours! We found out about Eden after she was born, she was also in the NICU for a week before going into foster for a few days because we didn't have all the paper work! Anyways I am SOOOO SOOO happy for you guys. That love is just going to keep getting stronger if you can even believe it! We should talk!! Call me sometime when you get more situated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you guys! Josh and I are SO happy for you! I bet you are the cutest and sweetest parents to her! That is seriously so awesome and we can't wait to hear all about her and hopefully even get to see her ourselves! :) Good luck with it all and welcome to parenthood!

    ReplyDelete