Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Football Daisey

It was after dinner and I put Daisey in her bouncer right by the TV- which was turned to football because Doug was home. I went about my work cleaning up dinner, I glanced into the living room to just check on Daisey..only to find her with her head turned as far as it would go to the side watching the TV! So I thought maybe she's looking at something else. I moved her...still turned her head, the other direction, so that she could watch football on TV! Maybe she will play sports and surprise her family!

Today was a marvelous day! Daisey took TWO two hour naps! I was thrilled! We have recently purchased a "boppy" nock-off, and we put her in her crib in the boppy so she can be "held" while she sleeps! It worked wonders today! She's a lot happier this evening to, and I have to give the credit to the naps! So I was able to get a lot of cleaning done, which is a good thing because we have company coming this weekend. So over all..it's been a good day. Doug did good on a quiz that he took on Monday and he has Friday off..again, thank you Jewish holidays!

We're looking forward to cleaning the garage and organizing the amazing amount of stuff we have in there on Friday, and the wonderful company of friends later Friday night and for the rest of the weekend. Then it's off to mom's house on the 13th! Daisey's first airplane ride...and I'm taking her all by myself...make sure I have the tylenol, binky's and plenty of things to take care of her on a plane...yikes. I wasn't worried about it until right this second. Oh well! Ready or not..here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for nap! They make life so much better for everyone! Dad must be so proud of his football watching princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naps are wonderful. I abuse them incorrectly though... I usually watch tv or get stuck on facebooK!! ahhha!!! I just saw mike's cousin kelly jog by the house. I'm insanely jealous of people who have time to themselves these days. Hey this is your blog, why am I bloggin on your blog! ? Can't wait to see you!! Party on at Mom's!!!

    ReplyDelete