Thursday, September 17, 2009

Picnic at the park

So yesterday Doug got out of school at noon, instead of the usual 5 o'clock, which was nice for a change- especially after block week! We decided to take our lunch to the park that is down the highway just a little bit. It was SO nice outside! We sat in the shade, ate sandwiches, watched Daisey look at the trees, and birds, chased Oscar a bit, and enjoyed each others company. It was so nice to get out of the house, and be outside! I know that you're probably thinking it was 100 degrees. It wasn't, it was only about 90- which feels surprisingly good since just last week we were over 100. I love living in Nevada for that one reason, the "winter" here is perfect, and we're just getting started on that path to really balmy lovely weather!

So here we come..I'm sure we'll be at the park just a little bit more this year...

2 comments: