Thursday, September 10, 2009

Block week..at a glance


Well, it's Thursday and block week is officially almost over! Yeah! So far, Daisey and I have had an okay time with it. Got kinda lonely on Monday, so Tuesday we went visiting our friends! We had a good time! The rest of the week was full of good times with my baby!

She started smiling last weekend, while we were doing salsa! It was a wonderful surprise! I haven't been able to catch a smile on camera yet, I am always a second early or late. I hope that I can get one soon. I set up her pac-n-play today, for some place to put her while she's kicking and stretching her legs. I added the mobile to the side, and she loves it! She laid there and talked and ooh'd and kicked her legs like she was going somewhere, all the while looking at the teddy bear mobile! So we started up the music and away she went! She had a blast! It was so fun to watch, and really warmed my heart to watch her grow and play and enjoy her time! I still can't believe that she's here...and that she's getting so big! We have chubby cheeks, and rolls on our thighs...it's darling.

1 comment:

  1. Warms my heart too sister! Love her tight for me, I miss her and want to hold her and coo at her and make her laugh for you!! See you sometime soon, I hope!!
    PS GOOD LUCK DR. DOUGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete