Monday, October 12, 2009

Home again Home Again

So here we go, home again. Daisey and I are taking a trip back to Utah to visit family after a lovely surprise visit up there a few weeks ago. I don't think that I realized how much stuff a baby needs until I tried to pack it in a suit case! I am starting to worry about the silly things..enough diapers, formula, what if I pack the wrong clothes for her for the weather- stuff like that. Things that are semi-rectifiable because I"m not going to the boon-docks. But stressful because I don't want to have to buy things I have at home. It's not like Daisey needs more clothes! I wish that Student Doc was coming, then I'd have a little bit of help with my luggage, and be able to feel like I was in control of a few things. Oh well, like I am ever in as much control as I would like!

Well, here we go...home again home again jig-ity jig..

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Been there, felt that. Still do!! You're a great mom. Dont you worry too much about the weather. You can always just leave a little bag here for Daisey... of course, if you do then you'll have to come back every 3 months to refill it with new sizes!! And we would LOVE THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis. It's nice to know that someone likes it when I come home. It's good to be wanted. ;)

    ReplyDelete