It needs to be mentioned before I start the telling of the hilarious event of last night, Daisey is often found when waking up from her nap without her pants on. Usually it's due to being a wake a while before I know she's done napping. This time....it was totally different..on SO many levels.
It was 11:00pm and Student Doc had just gone upstairs to check on Daisey before we went to bed. I hear him calling me, telling me to come upstairs to look at Daisey. I started up the stairs thinking of all the things that she could have done. Maybe she pulled her sheet off? Maybe she piled her pillow on top of her and fell asleep in a hibernating position? I never thought I would see what I quietly walked in on.
There she was, asleep in her bed like a little angel curled up in a ball with her knees tucked up under her little NAKED bum!! I hurried out of her room so I could laugh! I couldn't believe it. She had taken off her jammie pants and her pull-up, thrown them out of her bed and proceeded to fall asleep. Student Doc and I laughed so hard! Then, of course, the mommy in me took over and we rolled her over to see if we could get her pull-up back on without waking her up. That didn't work. She woke up SOAKING WET! (Did I mention that during the day she is potty trained? We just haven't done the nighttime thing due to her not being two yet... a little young I think) She looked down at her jamma shirt, pointed to it and said, " wet". Her sheets were soaked, her shirt was soaked, her pillow was soaked. So at 11:00pm, Daisey got new jammies, a new sheet, a new pillow, and a new pull-up to cover up her little naked bum.
I'm telling the truth.. the NAKED truth!
No comments:
Post a Comment