It was pointed out to me that I haven't posted in a while. I was asked if I'd given it up. Well, no I haven't. It's just been on the bottom of the list.
We came up to Utah for the month. Doug is up here doing a rotation at McKay Dee and so Daisey and I decided to come along. Thought it might be fun to be here for Halloween and the fall weather. It's proven to be a little more difficult than it appears... We're doing good though. Of course it's been hard for Daisey to get used to all the different houses and places. It's a whole new set of "no-no's", sleeping in a play pen rather than the crib that she's used to. Needless to say, it's half over. So either way you look at it. We get to be here for a nephew, and two niece's birthday's and possibly one of Grandpa's last. So it will be good to be here.
When we get home, there will be a new rotation, and a new challenge besides. I was put in as the 2nd coun. in Relief Society. It's kind of exciting! I haven't been in a presidency before, and I can count on one hand how many times in the last 7 years I've been able to attend Relief Society and now I'll be there every Sunday.
Daisey is growing like a weed, and it seems just like yesterday she was learning how to walk. Now she's running and becoming a little bit more stubborn. It's all going to be quite an experience raising our little head-strong curly haired brown eyed baby girl. Hopefully we'll get to do some fun things this month. I think there's a Halloween party in the making and maybe some fun time with Doug - If there's a chance..
We missed you! Glad you are back. That brown eyed, curly haired little one is such a doll!
ReplyDelete