Today, I started on my "To Do List". I know, I know, I have one and it just keeps getting longer. So here's the list:
Finish the Quiet Book
Fix 2 shirts and one pair of PJ's.
Put together 4 covers for scrapbooks
Finish scanning negative ( I only have 13 years to go)
Finish the crochet blanket
Finish the cross stitch
Scrapbook pictures from the last 4 months- in two albums
There, I think I got it all. I'm sure it won't be too much longer and I will have added some things, and not got any of it done. Why do I do this to myself? I like to think that it's because of genetics. My mom isn't so bad, but from what I hear and what I remember, my grandmother was. She always had projects half finished and something else started. I even have accumulated a few of hers, that I would like to do one day...More going on the list...
I wish that there were more minutes in a day, or at least more naptime minutes. Then I might get some of those things done. Until then, I guess I need to put on the breaks with adding projects and use the 30 minutes I get and start getting things done!
Now, first things first, I need to "un-plug" from the computer and get started on something!! Ready or not, here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment