Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday


So our little bucket turned one last week! It was a fun day, just her and I. We didn't do much, but I was able to sit and marvel at the passing from baby to toddler. She is already so independent, mobile, and so full of personality! I can only wonder at what else is to come. She's almost walking, I say almost because she has to hold on to something. Either a hand, a couch, or one of her walking toys. It's not going to be long until she's running around the house. I think then I will lose a few needed pounds while chasing her all over the place.

We celebrated her birthday on the 27th with some close friends and had a good time. There were about 18 of us in all, including kids. It was a house full and a riot! We had a good time, at least I did! So here's a heart felt THANK YOU to everyone I've asked advice from, whined to, cried to, and bragged to, about my beautiful baby girl! One year down and if the Lord blesses us, MANY more to come..

Love you peanut!

Student Doc's Wife..

No comments:

Post a Comment