Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crawling? Not quite...but close..

So I was sitting here making sure that all the bills were paid, and that I had my "to file" pile ready to go. I had Daisey playing on the floor (There was a blanket down, but do they really pay any attention to where they decide to roll?) and I noticed her kinda wiggling. She's been rolling all over for about a month now, so that's not new, but this "wiggling" is. So I sat here and watched her. She kinda crawls like an inch worm. Remember that one on Sesame Street? Kinda like that. She doesn't go far, or very fast...but the motion is there. Using her toes to push, her arms to reach, and her belly to "do the worm".

I have just realized that nothing is off limits, and I had better find somewhere else to keep Oscars dog food..

No comments:

Post a Comment