Tonight, I'm "widowed". Student Doc is off studying away, and I'm left to babysit the dog! We've played with carrots, straws, bones, balls, and my toes. Anything to keep the puppy busy!
I wish that I had something else to keep me busy besides Scrubs and Oscar. I have many projects, anyone that knows me knows that I don't have a lack of projects. I ADD too many projects. I pretty much do it to myself. But sometimes, projects aren't fun anymore! They get old, daunting, and down right boring! So I'm stuck sitting here blogging about who knows what and putting of my projects.
There's plenty of reasons to get off my butt, and get something done. I really should! Today was a good day, things went smoothly and work was calm- amazingly enough. I'm not even tired. I wish I had the drive to do something. Sitting just feels so good sometimes.
Well, now I've done it. Guilted myself into getting off my tushy and getting the laundry, scrapbooking, crocheting, dishes, taxes, vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning, and brushing done!
Later!
-"Widowed Wife"
I wish that I had something else to keep me busy besides Scrubs and Oscar. I have many projects, anyone that knows me knows that I don't have a lack of projects. I ADD too many projects. I pretty much do it to myself. But sometimes, projects aren't fun anymore! They get old, daunting, and down right boring! So I'm stuck sitting here blogging about who knows what and putting of my projects.
There's plenty of reasons to get off my butt, and get something done. I really should! Today was a good day, things went smoothly and work was calm- amazingly enough. I'm not even tired. I wish I had the drive to do something. Sitting just feels so good sometimes.
Well, now I've done it. Guilted myself into getting off my tushy and getting the laundry, scrapbooking, crocheting, dishes, taxes, vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning, and brushing done!
Later!
-"Widowed Wife"
Hello "widowed wife". You are always welcome to come over. Ty said to me today that Oscar needs to come visit. We would love to have company!
ReplyDelete