So, as of today, it’s official…we’re going to DISNEYLAND! There aren’t the right words in the English language to express how excited I am about this up-coming trip! Do we technically have the money? No. Do we need the vacation and time together to remember that we’re actually married? YES! So off we go. My handsome prince is going to take his princess to the wonderful land of make believe and fairy tales! It’s time to get back to the basics. We only have two months before Doug will forever be attached to a pager, beeper, or cell phone…and hopefully (keeping our fingers crossed here) we only have a few months before we’ll be adding a baby to our family. (FYI…Did we tell you that we finally got approved to adopt through LDS Family Services? YEAH!)
So off we go! Ready to take the magical journey together for the first time in our marriage! I am thrilled for our mothers day/fathers day/birthday/anniversary present to each other. It will be the first vacation of our Medical School Career that will just be the two of us, and I really, truly, couldn’t be more tickled pink!
YEAH!!!!!
ReplyDelete